Welcome to Food and Impressions

I hope you can find some hints and tips that will save you some time, time that I spent doing something I like: searching, reading, crossing, selecting and finally, I hope, one day, trying.

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Yashin Sushi: Japanese restaurant in Kensington High Street, London

Yashin Sushi


Japanese, sushi

London Eater, 15 Nov '10: "My god, was it exciting. Great sushi, and oh my gosh, did it burn an excitable hole in my already stick thin wallet.", "The highlight of Yashin, is their omakase, or the Chef’s menu, which allows the chef to channel his fine talent.", "I highly recommend it. In the end, I am just glad that London now boasts two exceptional sushi bars which deliver unique sushi in their own special way. Both are more than a cut above the old school Izakaya-types. With Sushi Hiro well and truly absorbed into the Atari-ya bubble, I feel this year is the changing of the guard, London sushi has now come of age.";

Gourmet Traveller, 5 Nov '10: “Our first flight of sushi contained some choice pieces…All spankingly fresh and easily some of the highest grade fish I’ve eaten in London”, “In Japan the quality of a chef’s egg omelette (tamago) is as a true test of a chef’s skill and this sweet, spongy almost dessert-like specimen was exemplary. Everything was again exquisite and the thick slices of pickled ginger on the side were sweet, vinegary and unbelievably tender.”, “I truly believe what I ate today was a notch above, and the more reasonable lunch sets that other diners ordered looked pretty spectacular too”

from http://www.yashinsushi.com
1A Argyll Road
High Street Kensington, London W8 7DB
Tel.: 020 7938 1536

Opening Hours: Lunch 12.00- 14.30 and Dinner 18.00 – 23.00 Everyday
Tube: High Street Kensington


Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment