Welcome to Food and Impressions

I hope you can find some hints and tips that will save you some time, time that I spent doing something I like: searching, reading, crossing, selecting and finally, I hope, one day, trying.

Monday, 25 October 2010

Viet Noodle Bar: affordable Vietnamese restaurant in West End, London

Viet Noodle Bar


Vietnamese, cheap and good,

The Catty Life, 20 May ’10: Grilled Pork Bun was delicious! Stir Fried Beef with Lemongrass topping was also yummy;

Tamarind and Thyme, 23 Aug ’08: Cha Gio: lovely Fried Meaty Spring Rolls, one of my favourite things to eat is Bun Cha Gio or Hot Fried Cha Gio served with cold rice noodles and lots of fresh raw herbs and vegetables, Pho Special soup. I recommend sticking with the Vietnamese dishes on the menu, avoid Thai;

Foodieblog, 11 Feb ’08: You can see the cooking area in the back which tends to be reassuring, Cha Gio and Chao Tom appetisers were delicious, the soup based noodle dish, Pho Special, involved wonderfully light vietnamese flat noodles;

34 Greek Street
London W1D 5DJ
Tel: 020 7494 9888
Tube: Leicester Square


Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment