Welcome to Food and Impressions

I hope you can find some hints and tips that will save you some time, time that I spent doing something I like: searching, reading, crossing, selecting and finally, I hope, one day, trying.

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Sushi of Shiori: Japanese restaurant in King's Cross, London

Sushi of Shiori


Japanese, sashimi, sushi, wagyu, booking is a must, omakase and a la carte

An American in London, 8 Nov '10: "…Sushi of Shiori would be a *brilliant* place to order takeaway sushi.   But for a transcendent sushi restaurant experience?  Not so much.";

London Eater, 30 Jul ’10: “Sushi of Shiori is my favourite sushi restaurant in London now, they tick all the boxes, I am just utterly in love with what they are doing. I can safely say that everything on the menu is excellent”. “I cannot recommend this highly enough, if you have a passion for sushi, spend your money at Shiori and be dazzled”.

The Catty Life, 22 Jul ’10: “The best sushi I’ve had in London. Period”.

from http://www.sushiofshiori.co.uk
144 Drummond Street, Off Hamstead Road,
London NW1 2PA
Tel: 020 7388 9962

Open:
11:30-14:30 (Lunch) and 17:00-21:30 (Dinner)
Closed on Sunday and Bank Holidays
  Tube: Warren Street


Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment