Welcome to Food and Impressions

I hope you can find some hints and tips that will save you some time, time that I spent doing something I like: searching, reading, crossing, selecting and finally, I hope, one day, trying.

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Dinings: Japanese restaurant in Marylebone, London

Dinings


Japanese, wagyu, chirashi

Will Eat For Money, 16 Feb '10: "a la carte menu looked incredibly appealing, but being conscious of costs, I decided the lunch menu would be perhaps more appropriate, Miso soup with Spring Onions, Tofu, Wakame: very good miso soup, Eel and Foie Gras Donburi: the version at Dinings is probably the best I've tried in London, Chirashi Don: damn, as good as the eel was, everything was absolutely fantastic and melted in the mouth, but the yellowtail in particular was outstanding. One of the most impressive Chirashi spreads I've come across".

London Eater, 7 Oct '09: Wagyu Tataki, Wagyu Beef Sushi with Truffle Salsa & Ponzu Jelly, "in hindsight, we should have just skipped all the other dishes, and ordered more of these seared Wagyu pieces";

from http://dinings.co.uk

22 Harcourt Street,
Marylebone,
London W1H 4HH
Tel: 020 7723 0666

Monday – Friday:
12.00 – 14.30
Monday – Saturday:
18.00 – 22.30
Tube: Edgware Road, Marylebone


Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment