Welcome to Food and Impressions

I hope you can find some hints and tips that will save you some time, time that I spent doing something I like: searching, reading, crossing, selecting and finally, I hope, one day, trying.

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Min Jiang: Chinese Peking Duck restaurant in Kensington High Street, London

Min Jiang


Chinese, Peking Duck

a rather unusual chinaman, 8 Feb '10: Peking (or Beijing) Duck, Fried Noodles, excellent Deep Fried Squid (light and grease free), tasty and well made Xiao Long Bau“I was really impressed with Min Jiang. The surroundings and service were spot on, and the food was good without necessarily sparking off fireworks.”

10th Floor Royal Garden Hotel,
2-24 Kensington High Street
London W8 4PT
Tube: High Street Kensington


Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment